Mental health determines how we think and feel about the world around us. Without a positive mental outlook, it's hard to live a rich, vibrant life. This is why you should seek out Kelly Jagers, LMSW, LMFT, PC, when you have difficulty maintaining healthy relationships or communicating with others. Our practice specializes in helping those in need of assistance deal with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, trauma and more.
The hardest steps in the healing process are recognizing you need help and then asking for it. Make the call today, and get the assistance you need to work through the difficult issues that you face. Don't feel that you have to handle things alone. Call Kelly Jagers, LMSW, LMFT, PC, today.
"Day, Evening, Saturday Hours Available"
Kelly Jagers, LMSW, LMFT, PC
License # 6801035225
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Masters Level Clinical Social Worker
- Private Clinical Practice Since 1987
- Family Therapist in Child Welfare from 1985 – 1987
- Professional Social Services Since 1981
- Master's Degree in Social Work from the University of Michigan, 1985
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Development from Oakland University, 1981
- Registration with State of Michigan As a Certified Social Worker Since 1986
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers